Supplier : FROILABO
Forced convection incubators offer high temperature precision and better homogeneity and stability. Forced convection significantly reduces the warm-up, stabilization and recovery time.
Forced convection is recommended for full loads or frequent door opening.
EXPERT RANGE BE (Bio Expert)
In addition to the Performance features, the Expert range includes the following benefits:
- Thermal disinfection cycle 160°C (320°F) for 2.5 hours
- Cable entry port to enable validation and calibration with additional probes
- Programmable controller with 8 settings to enable temperature cycle up to 4 temperatures
- Ramp (°C/min) and temperature setup
- RS485 port for data transfer (optional software and cable to be ordered separatly)
- Adjustable fan speed
- Audible and visible alarm
- 2 anti-tip stainless steel shelves included (all sizes)
- Individual quality control certificate
- 24 month warranty
The Expert range is based on the Performance model and includes a set of functions that enables users to perform more demanding applications without compromising functionalities and budget constraints.
Standard features will allow control of the different parameters: temperature, ventilation, temperature cycles… and also independent metrological calibration and qualification. Dry heat disinfection cycle will ensure optimum decontamination of the equipment.
|220-230 V / 50 Hz||60 L||120 L||240 L|
|"BIO EXPERT" Plain door||BE 60||BE 120||BE 240|
|"BIO EXPERT" Viewing door||BE 60 PV||BE 120 PV||BE 240 PV|
110 V and 50-60 Hz version available