Supplier : Hitachi High-Tech
ZA3000 series developed to meet user’s needs is a new elemental analysis instrument which employs the technology unachievable by other atomic absorption spectrophotometers so as to enhance the functionality and reliability while preserving the basic performance of the polarized Zeeman atomic absorption spectrophotometer, such as high accuracy and high sensitivity.
Enhanced Basic Performance
Graphite furnace analysis gets enhanced accuracy. By using the specially designed cuvettes, the twin injection function which allows analysis with enhanced accuracy can be utilized. The power consumption reduction by automatic turning off the hollow cathode lamp during the analysis standby realizes energy saving.
Introduction of the New Functions
The function to automatically detect bumping is introduced for graphite furnace analysis. Bumping of a sample at the drying stage, which reduces the analysis accuracy, can be automatically detected. By adding the function to suppress the memory effect and speeding up the dispensing process by the auto sampler, the analysis with better speed and accuracy is also achieved.
Easy to use
Easy Operation and Reliability
The polarized Zeeman correction method by the DC magnetic field a technology of Hitachi instruments, achieves “Enhanced basic performance” and “Introduction of new functions”. While the background corrections for all elements provide the high reliability, users are strongly supported for their analysis by the software.
ZA3300 Flame AA Spectrophotometer
- The flame atomization polarized Zeeman method is adopted, which features low noise, high stability and high throughput
- Easy to use thanks to Analysis Assist, Real Time QC, and Easy Start functions
- Improved safety owing the computer-controlled flame ignition sequence
- Labor assistant switches convenient for “Measurement start”
ZA3700 Graphite Furnace AA Spectrophotometer
- High accuracy background correction is available owing to the use of the DC polarized Zeeman method
- Main body integral standardly equipped with autosampler plus graphite furnace dustproff cover
- Improved accuracy of measurement for large volume samples owing to twin injection technology
- Automatic bumping detection function allows detection of sample bumping during drying process