Supplier : FROILABO
Forced convection incubators offer high temperature precision and better homogeneity and stability. Forced convection significantly reduces the warm-up, stabilization and recovery time.
Forced convection is recommended for full loads or frequent door opening.
PERFORMANCE RANGE (BP)
To the BSP general specifications, the following additional features are included:
- Excellent temperature uniformity (< 0.5°C at 37°C/ < 1°F at 99°F)
- Rapid temperature setpoint and homogeneity achieved with internal fan
- Heating of the chamber by forced convection, no risk of conduction and radiation:
the air is introduced into the chamber at the set temperature
- Adjustable air control (0% to 100%), 35 mm rear exhaust
- Temperature range: ambient +5°C to 100°C/ 9°F to 212°F
- Volume 60 to 240L
- 2 anti-tip stainless steel wire shelves included (BP 60: 1)
- Individual quality control certificate
- 24 month warrantymore demanding applications without compromising functionalities and budget constraints.
Standard features will allow control of the different parameters: temperature, ventilation, temperature cycles… and also independent metrological calibration and qualification. Dry heat disinfection cycle will ensure optimum decontamination of the equipment.
|220-230 V / 50 Hz||60 L||120 L||240 L|
|"BIO EXPERT" Plain door||BP 60||BP 120||BP 240|
|"BIO EXPERT" Viewing door||BP 60 PV||BP 120 PV||BP 240 PV|
110 V and 50-60 Hz version available