Supplier : Magritek
The high-performance, low-cost benchtop NMR system for every chemistry lab.
Spinsolve® is perfect for chemistry education, synthetic chemistry and reaction monitoring.
With Spinsolve you can get 13C, 19F and 1H NMR in the same system. With its small footprint, low weight and low cost you can have powerful, high resolution NMR spectroscopy in the chemistry lab, alongside other analytical instruments such as IR, GC, LC, MS, FTIR and Raman systems. Spinsolve now comes in 3 convenient versions
Ÿ Spinsolve for Education: Priced for Education, 1D proton only, upgradeable.
Ÿ Spinsolve: 1H and 19F nuclei. 2D COSY and JRES.
Ÿ Spinsolve Carbon: High performance 13C, 19F and 1H including DEPT, HETCOR, HMBC, HMQC experiments.
Below are 1D , DEPT and HETCOR Carbon-13 NMR results from Spinsolve Carbon for a 1 Molar Lidocaine sample in d-Chloroform. The HETCOR experiment shows the coupling between the carbon and proton atoms in the molecule allowing complete elucidation of the structure.
An NMR Spectrum of Ibuprofen measured by Spinsolve
Incredible sensitivity, beautiful software and easy to operate. Spinsolve can easily measure normal and concentrated samples in 10 seconds. For dilute samples a good spectrum can often be acquired in less than 10 minutes.
Convenient and Easy to use:
Spinsolve uses standard 5 mm OD NMR test tubes, exactly the same as high field instruments, so sample handling is familiar and convenient. Spinsolve can be deployed in the lab where you work, no more waiting for NMR results. It is completely safe to operate and the software is beautiful and easy to use.
Low purchase and operating cost:
Because there is no superconducting magnet, Spinsolve costs a fraction of traditional high field systems to purchase and requires no expensive ongoing cryogen refills. Only a standard mains power supply is required and it consumes no more power than a regular PC.
The stray magnetic field is entirely inside the enclosure making it safe to deploy in a regular chemistry lab next to other analytical instruments.
Spinsolve Carbon Specifications:
- Frequency: 42.5 MHz Proton , 40.1 MHz Fluorine and 10.8 MHz Carbon
- Nuclei: 1H Proton, 19F Fluorine and 13C Carbon
- Resolution: 50% linewidth < 0.7 Hz (16ppb), 0.55% linewidth < 20 Hz
- Spinning: Not required. Compressed air: Not required
- Sensitivity: > 100:1 for 1% ethylbenzene single scan
- Sample: Standard 5 mm OD NMR sample tubes, 7″ length
- Minimum Sample Volume: 200 uL
- Weight: 55kg
- Dimensions: 58 x 43 x 40 cm
- Lock: Fast automatic lock. Deuterium solvent not required
- Stray Field: 2G line completely inside spectrometer
Optional system versions (contact us for details):
- Diffusion gradient for DOSY and self-diffusion measurements, useful for emulsions, droplet sizing and solvent suppression.