Supplier : edinburgh
Taking Sensitivity to the Next Level
- Single Photon Counting for the highest sensitivity
- Plug & Play Sample Modules for easy setup and flexibility
- All modes of operation, analysis and presentation controlled by ONE software package for ease of use
- Power saving features as standard - lamp powers down when not in use
- Ultrafast data acquisition for steady state & lifetime
- Two emission ports and NIR upgradeability makes the FS5 unique in its class
- 225 mm focal length monochromators for high resolution and maximum throughput
- Water Raman SNR >6,000:1 (FSD method)
- Worldwide Service & Support
The FS5 is a fully integrated steady state fluorescence spectrometer designed to meet the highest specifications in the research and analytical markets. Ultimate sensitivity, coupled with high speed data acquisition and ease of use, makes the FS5 the ideal plug and play analytical tool. The optical design is the best in class, utilizing specially selected optics to achieve the maximum in signal throughput.
Using single photon counting techniques for the highest detection sensitivity, the FS5 delivers data you can trust with no need for training.
The standard FS5 has a number of upgrade routes that are unique in its class, including:
- Extended wavelength coverage up to 1650 nm while maintaining the specified sensitivity in the UV and visible spectral range
- Computer controlled polarizers to allow for automated anisotropy
- Phosphorescence lifetime option with a lifetime range of microseconds to seconds
- Fully integrated fluorescence lifetime option (TCSPC based) for the measurement of lifetimes from picoseconds to microseconds
The FS5 delivers reliable fluorescence excitation and emission spectra.
Advanced, fluorescence tailored software enables 2D, 3D, contour and
So whether you need to measure excitation and emission spectra, quantum
yields, kinetics, temperature and excitation-emission maps, or even
phosphorescence and fluorescence lifetimes, the FS5 with its range of advanced
accessories sets the new standard for fluorescence spectroscopy.