Supplier : precisa
Series 520 PT Balances
Series 520 PT Analytical and Precision Balances
Swiss idea, Swiss development, Swiss production. With over 40 years of knowledge and experience, Precisa Gravimetrics AG has developed one of the most important innovations in weighing technology in recent years; The Precisa PHASTbloc™ weighing cell.
This advanced technology combines accurate, repeatable results with modern aesthetics within an easy to use interface. The innovative 520 series delivers an economical and sustainable solution perfect for all precision weighing applications.
Both the PT and the PB feature the new Precisa PHASTbloc™ weighing cell and have a robust & durable design suitable for an extensive range of applications. With USB connectivity as standard, the 520 series allows easy transfer of data. The PT range has a large touch screen, electronic levelling and stores an integrated audit trail, perfect for use with GLP/GMP quality systems for full traceability.
The Smart Balance
With a 6.4” touch control screen, this is the largest in its class!
In diverse working environments such as laboratories, research and development, where flexibility and individual user solutions are required, the Model 520 PT reveals its full potential. The high-resolution touch screen improves visualisation and allows intuitive operation. With customisable menu displays, the 520 PT offers the highest degree of flexibility, safety and user-friendliness.
Six large fixed keys for the most common operating functions – on/off switch, tare, printing, user and application selection – allow the user to optimise operation without reducing the display area.
Quality is assured with support for minimum sample weight according to USP chapter 41, Audit trail according FDA 21 CFR Part 11 and alibi memory.
With a complete range of applications such as counting, density, animal weighing, percentage, check weighing, connectivity via RS232 or USB, plus optional Ethernet, WiFi and Bluetooth interfaces, there are no limits to the 520 PT.
The 520 PT with its touch screen is the right choice for maximum user-friendliness and flexibility.
520 PT Highlights
- PHASTbloc™ technology inside: Precisa Hybrid Advanced Sensor Technology, combines the benefits of current weighing cells with monolithic design
- Robust and durable design: Die-cast aluminium base and sturdy fibreglass-reinforced durable plastic upper part
- Large 6.4” touch-sensitive user interface with 6 fixed keys: The colour logic displays all touchactive surfaces in blue. The high-resolution screen is UV, shock and scratch resistant, anti-reflective, approved to operate with standard laboratory gloves and frameless for perfect and easy cleaning.
- Customisable user interface: Tailor the equipment to you, showing only the functions you need to maximise efficiency.
- Improved digital filter: Eliminate external effects of environmental noise, as air turbulence and ground vibration while the Stability Indicator measures faults and negative influences of the environment with real-time stability prediction.
- Electronic levelling: Assurance your balance is level at all times, with easy adjustment using a high-resolution visual levelling guide. The balance can be configured so that it can only be operated when level to ensure accurate results.
- Area specific help: Simply touch the help icon and you are directed to the section specific to the function you are looking to perform.
- Self calibration system, fully automatic (optional): Ensures maximum measuring accuracy.
- Human interface device (HID): Allows the transfer of weight values directly to the PC without the need for any software.
- USB (flash drive): Comes as standard for the transfer of weight values or reports to a PC if the balance is not already connected by WLAN or WiFi.