Supplier : FROILABO
=> 3 volumes
- The Trust range consists of 3 volumes: 340, 515 and 690L to store up to 48,000 cryotubes of 2mL (480 cryobones) with a minimum footprint.
=> Clear and refined Interface
- The 'OK' message displayed allows you to check the operation of the freezer at a glance.7 alarm pictograms under the 'OK' button allows an alarm to be identified at a glance
=> Protection and Safety
The TRUST range has been designed for maximum safety thanks to a robust design:
- The most reliable cold production system on the market: two compressors in cascade,
- Automatic reactivation of the buzzer in the event of a long alarm,
- Degraded mode: in case of breakage of the temperature sensor, the freezer goes into alarm and produces cold continuously,
- BoSS system (optional).
=> Freezer created for your laboratory
- Freezer width of 87.5 cm regardless of the volume (possibility to pass 80 cm wide doors by dismounting the door handle),
- Compartments of identical size on all volumes,
- Removable gates for quick cleaning out of the freezer,
- Removable cassette filter that can be cleaned and easily interchanged,
- Heated door seal and anti frost formation,
- Heated decompression valve for instant reopening of the door
- Stainless steel inner bowl with rounded edges for easy cleaning,
- Management of the position of the samples in the optional freezer .
=> EasyPreventive maintenance
- Modular electronics plug & play,
- Removable cold unit,
- Service Froilabo: a team of technicians specialized in low temperature cold to maintain your freezers,
- 7 icons for quick detection of the fault generating an alarm.
=> Refrigerantscompliant with the new F-Gas regulations
As global warming and ecology in general are at the heart of our concerns, the refrigerants used in all Froilabo freezers comply with the new F-Gas regulations (EU No. 517/2014).