Supplier : Kurabo
Kurabo QuickGene-Mini480 Nucleic Acid Isolation System
Kurabo QuickGene Mini480 is a high-throughput compact system requiring no centrifugation in the isolation process, giving less strain to samples and enabling rapid nucleic acid isolation. DNA/RNA can be easily isolated from various samples including whole blood/tissue/cells/plants/virus and others.
The small, lightweight QuickGene-Mini480 takes up minimal space on the lab
- bench and is easy to carry.
- No need to move the samples from the lab bench without centrifugation throughout the whole isolation process.
Revolutionary Porous Membrane
- The QuickGene-Mini480 uses patented porous membrane only 80 m thick.
- Depending on the outstanding adsorpfion/desorption performances of the membrane, high-purity nucleic acid can be easily obtained in high yield at low pressure.
- The ultra thin membrane enables nucleic acid isolation in shorter time than when compared to glass fiber membranes.
High Purity, High Yield
- QuickGene-Mini480 can stably isolate nucleic acid in high yield.
- The isolated DNA/RNA can be directly applied to PCR, RT-PCR, Next Generation Sequencing Analysis, etc.
Easy & Rapid Processing
- The operation is simple. Just set the sample and rotate the grey pressurizing Rotary Switch on both side of the device.
- No centrifugation process, no need to remove and transfer the liquid after sample pre-treatment to save valuable time.
- Process 1 to 48 samples per run. And enhance usability by using Multichannel Pipettes. (NEW)
For more information, Please visit : https://www.kurabo.co.jp/bio/English/product/products.php?M=D&PID=97