Supplier : Questron
QAsh 1800 Microwave Ashing system
In comparison with resistively heated muffle furnace, QAsh 1800 employs
1800 Watts of magnetron power which results in faster ashing, thereby
reducing ashing times by up to 90%.
More comfortable working conditions
The QAsh 1800 employs a robust 1800 watts of microwave energy that
can easily heat up 10 samples to 1000?C in 25 minutes.
User-friendly interface software
- Microwave power (delivered) : 1800 Watts
- Magnetron frequency : 2450 MHz
- Furnace temperature range : 20?C – 1200?C(+/-5?)
- Modular exhaust system : 150 CFM
- Control : PC control
- Temperature sensor
- Type : R-type thermocouple
- Scan time : 0.16 sec.
- Data sampling interval : 5 sec.